These honey roasted cinnamon almonds are super simple to make and are the perfect sweet, but healthy snack.
- 1 cup of almonds
- 4 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. (They should brown slightly and your kitchen will begin to smell like roasted almonds. Mmm…)
- Heat the water, honey, and cinnamon in a saucepan on the stove-top, stirring to mix well. Once honey/water mixture is about to simmer, add almonds directly to saucepan.
- Cook over the stove-top, continuing to stir so that the almonds are evenly coated in the honey/cinnamon mixture. Continue to heat until the honey/water mixture resembles a thick syrup, about 5 minutes.
- Pour almonds back onto cookie sheet and spread into a single layer to cool. Sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!