I love Christmas, but I get a bit anxious when it comes to Christmas shopping. Trying to decide who to buy the Louis Vuitton Replica that I’ve found for – it can be a lot of pressure, right? You want to get that “perfect” gift for the special people in your life. This means that I usually procrastinate when it comes to shopping since I spend so much time debating about what to buy. So, I haven’t started shopping for anyone on my list yet… Eek! Like most people I love to buy gifts online. I find the process of buying a Mug Personnalisé much easier online than in store. I can also online shop from the comfort of my own home without even having to get dressed which is pretty good. That being said, sometimes it can be hard to decide what to buy everyone especially when you have a large circle of family and friends! It’s times like these when websites like https://giftunicorn.com come in handy – you can use Gift Unicorn to browse a whole range of gift ideas for all the important people in your life. You might even find something for yourself! Do any of you procrastinate on your Christmas shopping? In case you are like me and need a little inspiration before you do a little shopping this weekend, here are a few of the fun things I’ve come across online this week.
- Knit boot socks from Etsy. These socks look comfy, cozy for keeping your toes warm in tall boots or just lounging around the house.
- African sunset necklace and matching accessories from Noonday. I love the current trend of large, colorful jewelry to add a pop of color to outfits. Not only does Noonday have beautiful jewelry, but they help provide a livable income to people in resource poor countries through their jewelry sales.
- Silhouette camera bag. After investing in a DSLR camera a few months ago, I have been on the lookout for a stylish yet functional camera bag. This silhouette camera bag looks like the perfect. If you have a photographer in your life, they would love this bag! However, if your friend is a serious photographer and travels with a lot of equipment, they might need something more sustainable and protective than this silhouette bag; moreso like the camera cases at Peli Products.
- Anchinalu scarf. Honestly, I feel that a girl can never have too many scarves. Any scarf like this one from Fashionable is a fun way to liven up an outfit. All scarves are hand crafted by women in Africa supported by this organization and includes a thank you note attached.
- A Bit Spotty Briggi lunch box. What better way to brighten up your workday than pulling this adorable lunch box out of the employee fridge?
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook. If you have a foodie, vegetarian, or vegan in your life – this is the cookbook for them! The author, Angela, is a fabulous blogger so I am more than excited to see what yummy recipes she has in store in her cookbook.
- The Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. I don’t know about you, but I could always use a little help to be more organized! This gorgeous planner looks like the perfect way to start 2014 off in perfect order.