A delicious vegan dish that comes together in minutes!
- 2 tablespoons South African Smoke Seasoning (from Trader Joe’s)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3–4 kale leaves, chopped
- 4 oz. tempeh, crumbled
- 5–6 cremini mushrooms, chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt coconut oil in medium size saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Toss in mushrooms and cook until they begin to brown and soften.
- Add kale, tempeh, and seasoning.
- Stir and cook until kale is wilted and tempeh is lightly browned.
- Serving Size: 1