A delicious, light and crispy cookie that is super easy to make!
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup cashew flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make oat flour, toss oats into a food processor and process until it becomes a powder.
- Combine egg, vanilla, and coconut milk in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk together the sugar, oat and cashew flour.
- Add the coconut oil to the flour/sugar mixture and use your hands to combine until the texture becomes more like breadcrumbs.
- Stir in egg mixture, coconut flakes, and dried apricots.
- Drop tablespoon size mounds of the cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm when they are still crispy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie