Chock full of nuts, cranberries, and healthy fat – this granola will get your morning started off right!
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the ingredients oats through honey as listed above to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour onto a cookie sheet and granola out spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Check every 10 minutes and stir. At 30 minutes, add the pecans to the granola mixture. Cook another 5 minutes or until granola is lightly browned.
- Set cookie sheet of granola on a rack to cool. (It will continue to crisp up as it cools.)
- Stir in cranberries, pepitas, and chia seeds. Store in a sealed container.
- Serving Size: 5