Delicious gluten free coconut flour pancakes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Beat coconut oil and honey together. Add in eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla, Beat until smooth.
- Stir in cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into the pan. Add pancake batter to pan 3-4 tablespoons at a time.
- Cook each side until lightly browned. Serve with unsweetened coconut flakes, butter, and syrup or toppings of your choice!
- Serving Size: 2