Chocolate and raspberry is a winning combo in this chocolate raspberry granola. Serve with yogurt or almond milk.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or whatever oil you have on hand)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup coconut chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, oil, cocoa, milk, maple syrup, and sea salt. Stir to coat the oats well.
- Spread oat mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until mixture is darker brown and is aromatic.
- Let granola cool on the elevated cookie sheet for another 10 minutes. Stir in raspberries, walnuts, and coconut chips.
- Serve with fruit and yogurt.
- Serving Size: 6