Start your morning off right with this berry beet smoothie filled with vitamins A, C, folate, and more!
- 1 small (3 ounce) roasted beet
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk (Any dairy or non-dairy milk would work)
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Feel free to use mixed berries in place of the blueberries here. I found they taste just as good!
Nutrition information below based on non-fat dairy milk and full-fat plain yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 325 kcals
- Sugar: 40 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 63 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg