Get an antioxidant boost with this fall flavor inspired pear pomegranate sangria.
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauviognon (I used Dreaming Tree)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1.5 ounces Grand Marnier
- Soda water
- Layer all the ingredients together in a tall pitcher. Let sit in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight to let the fruit infuse some flavor into the wine.
- To serve, place ice into wine glasses and pour wine over top of the ice. Add a splash of soda water. Serve chilled with additional sliced orange for garnish.