If you happen to read a few food blogs like I do, you may have noticed that quite a few popular bloggers published gorgeous cookbooks this year. A few of these are on my own list in fact. 😉 Not quite all of the ones in this list were written by bloggers, but quite a few. All are sure to include lots of great recipes for everyone from the new cook to the self-proclaimed gourmet chef. Surprise one of the home cooks/foodies in your life this Christmas with one of these gift worthy cookbooks.
(Books listed by row from left to right)
- Green Kitchen Travels by David Frenkiel –> LOVE their blog Green Kitchen Stories
- Thug Kitchen by Thug Kitchen –> Perfect book for someone who wants to learn to eat healthier and also enjoys a bit of humor.
- Date Night In by Ashley Rodriguez –> Will and I love cooking together. We should make a date of it!
- Heritage by Sean Brock –> Ok – so this Southern cooking book wouldn’t have a lot of vegetarian-friendly recipes for me, but a few recipes Will would enjoy and those photos!
- Homemade Decadence by Joy Wilson –> Who doesn’t love Joy the Baker?!
- Huckleberry by Zoe Nathan –> Talk about food porn, the photography in this book looks gorgeous. Plus, breakfast is my jam.
- My New Roots by Sarah Britton –> Simple, wholesome plant based recipes.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon –> She makes going vegan look oh so delicious!
- Plenty More by Yotam Ottolenghi –> Take your vegetarian cooking skills to a whole new level with this awesome cookbook.
- The Vibrant Table by Anya Kassoff –> Fresh, seasonal, vegetarian/vegan/gluten free recipes in a beautifully photographed book? I’m in!
- Top with Cinnamon Cookbook by Izy Hossack –> Well-renowned blog and a great cookbook? I may be a little jealous of this 17 year old!
- YumUniverse by Heather Crosby –> Great resource for the vegan-curious.