No recipe today – it’s time for some holiday shopping! I wanted to share a roundup of some of my favorite holiday gifts for foodies. Do you have a foodie in your life? Maybe that foodie is you?! (Raises hand.) Either way, these gifts are sure to be a hit on Christmas morning! I haven’t included many kitchen gadgets or appliances in this list because there are just too many to choose from for just the one list. But if you were looking for an air fryer, for example, Coolest Gadgets who produce useful gadgets for men guides which can help give you some more information on that kind of gadget. If you have got a gift in mind already then check out Village Bakery to see if they’ve got a review for the product you need. Anyway, on with the list!
- Kale Tote Bag: Carry your stuff in style while also advertising your healthy lifestyle with this awesome tote.
- Pining for Pineapple Print: I am totally in love with this pineapple print. It would be a great piece for any food-lovers kitchen.
- Glass Handled Chemex Brewer: This glass handled chemex brewer is just gorgeous. Instagram-worthy even???
- Mid-Century Cocktail Shaker: Who wouldn’t be happy to display this cocktail shaker on their bar cart?
- Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters: For the homemade cocktail lover in your life.
- Whirley Pop Popcorn Popper: Popcorn is one of my all-time favorite snacks. I love making it on the stovetop and that would be so much easier with this popcorn popper! This would be fun paired with a gift card for a movie or a fun board/card game.
- Tall Ebony V Coffee Cup: This mug is from one of my favorite home goods stores in the city called, Gather Home + Lifestyle. Pair with a bag of gourmet coffee beans and maybe a snuggly blanket for that person who loves to stay in.
- Beck Cheese Board and Copper Cheese Knives Set: No lie – Will and I have a cheese budget. Lol. This cheese board and knife set would be perfect for the fellow cheese connoisseur in your life. If you’re giving this gift to a couple, like your mum and dad or your brother and his wife, you may want to partner it with a wine subscription as we all know cheese and wine pair perfectly together.
- Color-Cut Cake Stand: Perfect for the baker in your life. If only I knew how to bake cakes, I would proudly display them on this gorgeous stand.
- Market Backpack: Do you know someone who loves to shop the farmers market on the weekend? This market backpack would be the perfect gift!
- Jazz Age DOF Glass: Cocktails are so much more fun when served up in a gorgeous glass like this one.
- Animal Drink Stirrers (Set of 10): Speaking of cocktails, how adorable are these animal drink stirrers?!
- Pasta Bowl in Gunmetal: Dish up your pasta in style with this pretty pasta bowl. I am totally falling for handmade ceramics at the moment!
- Food 52 Vegan Cookbook: I’ve heard so many great things about this cookbook – I can’t wait to buy one for myself!
Do you have a friend/girlfriend/wife who loves to workout? Stop by later this week for my fitness gift guide!