One of my absolute favorite meals is breakfast. No lie, I will actually wake up excited if I know I have one of these 12 must-try healthy breakfasts waiting for me! In this round up, you’ll find a couple recipes that are great for making ahead the night before as well as a few that are better for lazy weekend mornings when you have a few extra minutes to spend in the kitchen.
- Blood Orange Buttermilk Pancakes – This breakfast is both gorgeous and delicious.
- Strawberry Pineapple Green Smoothies – So simple and perfect for spring when strawberries are at their finest.
- Apple Cinnamon Buckwheat Cereal – This is one of those breakfast recipes that is perfect for chilly, rainy days.
- Pear Green Smoothie – Pears aren’t a fruit I usually toss in my blender, but they are a wonderful change from the norm!
- Greens and Sweet Potato Hash – This breakfast takes a little more work to get on the table, but so worth every extra minute in the kitchen.
- Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie – A classic with peanut butter and chocolate.
- Blood Orange Chia Pudding – Chia puddings are one of my favorite make-ahead breakfasts. This blood orange version is so pretty!
- Beet Berry Smoothie – Who says greens are they only vegetable you can add to smoothies? Dare to be different with this beet berry smoothie.
- Mango Chia Breakfast Pudding – Mango and coconut milk are a match made in heaven in this chia pudding.
- Raspberry Chocolate Granola – It has been way too long since I last made a batch of this delicious granola!
- Greek Yogurt and Muesli Parfait – Seven Sundays recently sent me a box of their muesli which I layered with yogurt and berries in a canning jar to make a delicious, healthy breakfast and that I can grab on my way out the door. Check out all of their delicious varieties of muesli!
- Tropical Matcha Smoothie – Matcha adds a bit of a kick to this tropical smoothie.
Thanks to Seven Sundays for sending some samples of their delicious muesli! I did not receive any other compensation and all opinions shared are my own.