These vegan peanut butter banana popsicles are sure to please young and old alike! Nothing says summer like a delicious popsicle.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Add the almond milk, bananas, and peanut butter to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze.
- When ready to make the popsicles, spread a single piece of parchment paper over top of 2 baking sheets.
- Once popsicles are frozen solid, melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir the coconut oil into the chocolate chips.
- Working quickly, remove one popsicle and spoon or drizzle with melted chocolate over the top 2 inches of the popsicle. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and set on parchment paper.
- Use the same technique on all of the popsicles and then place back in the freezer until the chocolate hardens. Serve!
- Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
- Calories: 197 kcals
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 47 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg