Rum, pumpkin pie spice, and grapefruit pair delightfully well in this spiced grapefruit and rum cocktail. Perfect for Thanksgiving or your holiday party this year!
- 6 ounces fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, strained
- 4 ounces rum
- 2 ounces ginger liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fresh mint and cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Combine the grapefruit juice, rum, ginger liqueur, lime juice, pumpkin pie spice and some ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to two 6 ounce glasses. Divide cocktail mixture in the shaker between the two glasses. Garnish with fresh mint and a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.