Make this blueberry acai chia pudding on Sunday night for a delicious and healthy breakfast for the week ahead.
For the Blueberry Acai Compote:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (3.5 oz) packed frozen unsweetened acai
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Chia Pudding:
- 2 cups almond milk (or other plant-based milk/dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- Greek yogurt
- Hemp hearts
- Chopped nuts
- Almond butter
- In a small saucepan, add the blueberries, acai, and maple. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally as the blueberries start to soften and break apart. Use the back of a wooden spoon to break them up as well. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and transfer to a bowl or jar to cool. Store in the refrigerator for future use.
- To make the chia pudding, combine all the pudding ingredients into a small bowl and stir well. Store in the refrigerator overnight to allow pudding to set.
- To serve, layer chia pudding, greek yogurt, beery compote, and other desired toppings.