Whip up this flavorful cauliflower fried rice with tofu in just about 30 minutes in one pan. It’s the perfect healthy main dish for busy weeknights!
- 1 medium head (16 oz.) cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 14 ounce block firm tofu, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- To serve: 2 green onions, sriracha sauce
- Cut floret pieces from the cauliflower stems and rinse well. Place in a food processor and pulse 3-5 times until cauliflower is chopped into rice sized pieces.
- In a large skillet heat the olive and sesame oils. Add the onion and red pepper and saute ~3 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
- Stir in the garlic, broth, ginger, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Transfer the cauliflower to the pan and stir. Cover with lid and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir in the peas. Crumble the tofu into the pan and stir. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until liquid has cooked off, tofu is warmed, and cauliflower is tender.
- To serve, top with sliced green onion, sriracha sauce, and additional soy sauce (if desired).