This easy vegan chocolate tahini fudge is the perfect healthy treat to keep stored in your freezer for after dinner snacking.
- 1 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Divide tahini between two bowls (1/2 cup in each).
- For the chocolate tahini, add cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil to one of the bowls.
- For the plain tahini, add 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1 tablespoon coconut oil to the other bowl.
- Stir each well with a fork or whisk until combined. Add dash of salt to each bowl and stir again.
- Line a 9″x5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Spoon 1/2 of the chocolate tahini into pan. Add 1/2 of the plain tahini to pan. Repeat with the rest of the tahini.
- Use a knife or toothpick to create swirls. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 18 pieces. Store in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 100 kcals
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg