Add some magic to your favorite salad, macro bowl, or sandwich by drizzling it with this pretty yellow curry yogurt sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons muchi curry powder
- 3/4 cup plain full fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Dash of smoked paprika
- Sea salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender and translucent.
- Stir in the garlic and curry powder. Cook for one more minute until aromatic. Transfer to the single serving cup for your blender and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender cup and puree until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.