Follow these tips/tricks to learn how to make a really good guacamole which is the perfect healthy appetizer for any party!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño, seeds and membrane removed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Add avocados and lime juice to a medium sized mixing bowl. Partially mash with a fork leaving some chunks of avocado intact.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Taste and then let sit for 5 minutes and taste again. Add additional salt if needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Calories: 129 kcals
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 152 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg