This easy vegan tofu scramble can be whipped up in a matter of minutes from a few ingredients so you can make it whenever the craving hits.
- 14–16 oz package firm tofu, drained (package size varies by brand)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (feel free to add more to get a deeper yellow color)
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Add tofu to a large bowl and use a fork or potato masher to crumble tofu into small pieces.
- Add olive oil in non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Add tofu, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and garlic. Toss to coat tofu in seasonings. Cook over low to medium-low heat until liquid from tofu has cooked off and tofu is warm.
- Season with salt and pepper. Taste and add more salt as needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 210 kcals
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg