This goat cheese ball with blueberries and rosemary is super simple to make and the perfect appetizer for any holiday party!
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen Dole® blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except pecans. Stir until mixed. Use a spatula to form a ball with the cheese.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add pecans to a plate. Work with your hands to reshape cheese into ball if needed. Roll cheese into pecans to coat cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers and fruit or wrap and chill to serve later.