This healthy one-pot cauliflower curry takes only 30 minutes to make so it is the perfect dish for busy weeknights. Serve this tasty curry over your choice of grain or rice to round out the meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion (~1/2 onion)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 (15 oz) can or 2 cups cooked chickpeas (drained)
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste as needed)
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
- Add olive oil to a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion, curry powder, and smoked paprika (if using) and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is translucent and tender.
- Stir in garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas, chopped kale, and salt. Cook another 2-3 minutes until kale is wilted and tender.
- Serve over your favorite grain and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Recipe makes ~8 cups of curry.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 330 kcals
- Sugar: 8.5 g
- Sodium: 455 mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Saturated Fat: 15.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg