No one can resist this healthy peanut butter granola with cocoa nibs, coconut, and hemp hearts. Serve with granola and fresh fruit for breakfast.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup cocao nibs
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until creamy sauce forms and turn off the heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and salt. Drizzle with peanut butter mixture and stir well to coat.
- Spread oat mixture onto baking sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer pan to cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature. Add the cocoa nibs and hemp hearts. (You can also add dried fruit like raisins at this point if you’d like.) Store in airtight containers.