Up your healthy snack game with this simple strawberry yogurt fruit dip made with Dole frozen strawberries, yogurt, and maple syrup. Perfect for meal prepping on the weekend for the week ahead.
- 2 cups Dole frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh fruit for serving
- Add strawberries, water, and maple syrup to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. As strawberries begin to break down, mash them with the back of a wooden spoon to break them apart even further.
- Continue to simmer gently until thick sauce has formed. This should make ~1 cup strawberry sauce. Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool completely.
- Add Greek yogurt and strawberry sauce to a food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and chill at least 1-2 hours. (Dip will thicken slightly more with chilling.)
If you prefer a sweeter dip, use 1/4 maple syrup instead of the water and 1 tablespoon maple syrup listed above. Jazz it UP! Switch up the flavor of the dip by adding 1 teaspoon vanilla extract OR 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground ginger OR 1 teaspoon lemon juice to the strawberry sauce when it is nearly finished cooking.
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 77 kcals
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg