This healthy super seedy granola is vegan, gluten free, and chock full of nutrient dense nuts and seeds for a healthier homemade breakfast or snack option.
- 2 1/2 cup certified gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted, unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup pepitas (also called pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or your preferred oil – coconut, canola, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (less if using regular table salt)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except coconut chips in a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to parchment lined baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Halfway through baking add the coconut chips and stir. (Don’t add the coconut at the beginning of baking or it will burn.) If chunky granola desired, pat down with the wooden spoon or a spatula to create an even layer.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before breaking into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 355 kcals
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 185 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.5 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg