Get back on track with a dose of healthy antioxidants and vitamins with this kale cider green juice from cocktail book, Shake by Eric Prum and Josh Williams!
- 8 shots (1 1/2 cups) apple cider
- 2 large lacinato kale leaves
- 2 shots (3 oz.) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 slices fresh ginger root
- 1 cube sugar cane (optional)
- Add add of your ingredients into a blender and puree. Pour into a cheesecloth and squeeze juice into a large bowl.
- Add ice to two glasses and divide juice between them. Serve immediately!