Keep a can of white beans in your pantry and you’ll likely be able to whip up this delicious lemon herb white bean dip for a vegan and gluten free treat.
- 1 (15 oz.) can white (cannelini) beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse your beans and transfer to a food processor.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic, thyme, and rosemary and cook just until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Transfer olive oil and herbs to the food processor. Add lemon juice.
- Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1/4 Recipe
- Calories: 181 kcals
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg