As much as I obsess about my donut pan , my popsicle mold is also at the top of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I love how simple it is to create your own tasty popsicles. It feels like it has been ages since I posted these peanut butter banana popsicles last summer. The sunny, hot weather over the Memorial Day weekend had me craving popsicles again! I looked around my kitchen and made these vegan matcha mint popsicles with ingredients I had on hand.
Matcha and mint are a perfect pair if you ask me. These popsicles aren’t overly sweet, which is my preference. However, if you wanted to sweeten these up a bit, I would add a couple of teaspoons of maple syrup or agave to the mix before freezing. (Taste as you go to get to the right sweetness.) Before serving, drizzle your popsicles with dark chocolate.Print
Cool off with one of these refreshing vegan matcha mint popsicles made with matcha, coconut milk, and mint.
- 2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 (15 oz.) can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large handful spinach leaves
- 8–10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (agave, maple syrup)
- 2 ounces vegan dark chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Divide mixture evenly between popsicles molds. (Makes ~3 cups liquid, enough to fill a standard 10 popsicle mold.)
- Freeze for 30 minutes and add popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid before serving.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and drizzle over popsicles. Transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to harden before serving.