Let your breakfast take you on a mini vacation by making this tropical overnight oats recipe.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats (not quick-cooking)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, plain soy milk (can use any non-dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk yogurt (can use any non-dairy yogurt)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen chopped mango
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen chopped pineapple
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut chips
- In a large mouth, 1 pint jar, add the oats, milk, yogurt, coconut, maple syrup, vanilla, and chia seeds. Stir well with a spoon.
- Top with mango and pineapple and cover with lid. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with coconut chips.