This chocolate peanut butter overnight oat recipe may taste like dessert, but it still provides a healthy breakfast choice with filling fiber and protein.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats (not quick-cooking)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, plain soy milk (can use any non-dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk yogurt (can use any non-dairy yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 half banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- In a large mouth 1/2 liter jar, add the oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa, maple syrup, chia and salt. Stir well with a spoon. Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Top oats with sliced banana, peanut butter, peanuts and chocolate to serve.