This simple peach and tomato panzanella salad is the best way to enjoy the best of summer produce before it’s gone!
- 3 slices gluten free bread, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 large heirloom or beefsteak tomatoes (~3 lbs), sliced
- 2 peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Toast cubed bread in a toaster oven ~5 minutes or bake at 350 in the oven until golden brown. Brush with olive oil before toasting if desired.
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and toast to mix. Serve immediately.