This peanut butter chocolate chip cookie skillet is a healthy-ish dessert that couldn’t be easier to whip up! Made with simple ingredients you probably already have plus it’s gluten free and vegan. #vegan #cookie #glutenfree
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 5 tablespoons warm water
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or vegan dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 12 inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the ground flax and warm water. Set aside for 3-5 minutes until it forms a gel.
- Once flax is ready, add peanut butter, syrup, flour, milk, and baking soda. Stir well.
- Add chocolate chips/chunks and salt. Stir again.
- Transfer to greased skillet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned on edges.
- Serve warm and eat out of the pan or allow to cool completely and slice to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/8th cookie
- Calories: 268 kcals
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 257 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg