This quick and easy sheet pan vegan sausage and veggies with pesto meal is sure to become a weekly favorite! Serve with your favorite grain.
- 5 carrots, peeled
- 1/4 purple cabbage
- 1 small head broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 vegan sausages, sliced
- 1/3 cup vegan pesto, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahreneit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut vegetables into evenly sized pieces and add to baking sheet. Pour olive oil over top and toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes on lower rack of oven.
- Add sliced sausages and toss to coat in any oil leftover from the vegetables. Bake for another 15 minutes. Test carrots and broccoli with a fork. If tender, then remove from the oven. Otherwise, continue to bake until fork tender. (Baking times sometimes vary by oven.)
- Allow veggies to cool a couple of minutes. Pour 1/4 cup of the pesto over the veggies and sausage. Toss to coat well.
- Serve over quinoa, roasted potatoes, or grain of your choice and drizzle with the rest of the pesto, as desired. Taste and add sea salt and pepper if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/3 Recipe