Why not trade out your traditional mojito for something more exciting like these spicy pineapple jalapeño mojitos? Jalapeño, pineapple, lime, and mint create a refreshing drink you’ll want to sip on all summer long.
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime, juiced (~1 oz. juice)
- 1/2 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 6–8 large fresh mint leaves
- 3 ounces with rum
- 6–8 ounces club soda
- Crushed ice
- To Garnish: mint, jalapeno, pineapple pieces
- In a small blender cup, puree pineapple, water, and sugar. Strain through cheesecloth and transfer to cocktail shaker. It should make around 3 ounces of juice. (You could also use 3 oz. store bought pineapple juice instead.)
- Add the lime juice, jalapeño, mint, and rum to the cocktail shaker and muddle well. Add a couple of ice cubes and shake to chill. Strain mixture into 2 cocktail glasses, dividing evenly.
- Top with crushed ice until glass is 1/2-3/4 filled and then top off with club soda.
- Garnish each glass with additional jalapeño slices, lime wedges, and sliced pineapple.