These pumpkin spice chocolate cups are a simple festive dessert that is perfect for the fall season. The recipe needs only 7 ingredients and about 30 minutes to make!
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (Maranatha is my favorite.)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Line a muffin tin with 10 paper liners and set aside.
- Add pumpkin, almond butter, pie spice, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Melt 3/4 cup of the each type of the chocolate chips in the microwave. Add white chocolate to 5 muffin cups and the dark chocolate to 5 muffin cups. Use a spoon to push some of the chocolate up ~1/3 inch on the sides of the paper. Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pull muffin tin out of the freezer and divide pumpkin between the 10 cups. Melt the other 3/4 cup of each type of the chocolate chips and cover top of the cups with the chocolate making sure to fully cover the filling. Transfer back to the freezer and let chill until set.
- To serve, sprinkle with additional salt if desired. Keep stored in the refrigerator.