A chilly morning is no match for the warming spices in this vegan pumpkin spice granola chock full of pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coconut, and pecans.
- 2 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or your preferred oil – coconut, vegetable, avocado, etc)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not canned pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the oats, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, oil, pumpkin, vanilla, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir well with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Transfer to your lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the coconut and pecans. Stir. Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring off the pan. (Granola with crisp as it cools.)
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 505 kcals
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 170 mg
- Fat: 33 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 24 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Fiber: 6.5 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg