Whip up a batch of this raspberry almond dark chocolate bark for your honey this Valentine’s day! (Because who doesn’t love getting homemade chocolate?)
- 1 lb. dark chocolate
- 10 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1/8th teaspoon sea salt
- Chop your dark chocolate into large pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Fill a medium saucepan with an inch of water and place bowl over top so that mouth of the pan is covered by the bowl. (You can also use a double boiler.) Over medium high heat, melt the dark chocolate.
- Do the same for your white chocolate chips. (I did mine in the microwave since I only have one bowl/saucepan combo that works for melting chocolate.) If using the microwave, heat chips for 10 seconds at a time, stirring between each cooking session until melted.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Spread dark chocolate in an even layer over the pan. Drop white chocolate onto the dark chocolate by large spoonfuls. Use a knife to swirl the two chocolates together.
- Sprinkle the almonds, raspberries, coconut chips, and sea salt evenly over the chocolate.
- Carefully transfer to the freezer for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Break into large pieces to serve.