Cool off with one of these healthy raspberry nectarine popsicles made with only 6 all natural ingredients and low in sugar!
- For the Raspberry Layer:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- For the Nectarine Layer:
- 1 cup full fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 nectarines, pits removed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Puree raspberries, coconut water and maple syrup (if using) together in a blender until smooth. Divide evenly between the 10 popsicle molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree the yogurt, banana, nectarines and syrup (if using) together in a blender until smooth. Divide evenly between the 10 popsicle molds and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Add popsicle sticks and return to freezer. Freeze until solid (preferably overnight).
- Run mold under warm water for 30 seconds to free popsicles from molds. Enjoy!