These rosemary roasted carrots are a simple but gorgeous side dish that is perfect for Thanksgiving!
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- Dash of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Micro greens or chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat all sides of the carrots.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until carrots are starting to get browned and are tender when poked with a fork. Allow to cool ~5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with toppings just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 126 kcals
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 6 mg