This simple peach and strawberry rosé sangria is a refreshing and delicious cocktail for summer that is easy to make for a crowd!
For the Sangria:
- 1 (750 mL) bottle dry rosé (I like Underwood’s rosé)
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (I used Cointreau)
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5–6 strawberries, sliced
- Ice, 1 can sparkling water (I used tangerine LaCroix), strawberries, peaches, mint, edible flowers
- Add all of your sangria ingredients to a pitcher and stir. Let it sit in the fridge 4 hours to overnight to let the flavors blend together.
- To serve, add ice to 5 glasses and evenly divide sangria between each. Top with sparkling water and garnish as desired.
If you like a sweeter sangria, you may want to add 1 tablespoon sugar to the mixture when mixing the ingredients in a pitcher to chill.