Cheers to summer with this strawberry pineapple margarita made with Dole 100% pineapple juice. Crushed fresh strawberries create a pretty pink color and add lots of flavor!
- Margarita salt for glasses
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 5 fresh strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz orange liqueur (I used Grand Marnier)
- 2 oz Dole Sunshine 100% pineapple juice
- Club soda or lemon flavored sparkling water
- To garnish: fresh pineapple, sliced strawberries, fresh mint
- Add margarita salt to a plate. Rub rim of glass with sliced lime and roll in rim in salt to coat. Add ice to glass and set aside.
- Squeeze lemon and lime and add juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add strawberries, tequila, orange liqueur, and pineapple juice to the shaker. Crush strawberries with a cocktail muddler or large spoon.
- Strain strawberry/pineapple mixture through strainer or top of cocktail shaker into prepared glass.
- Top with club soda. Garnish with fresh pineapple, sliced strawberries, and mint. Serve!
Recipe makes 1 cocktail.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 130 kcals
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: Varies
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g