Make dinner in one pan with this teriyaki tofu sheet pan dinner that also happens to be vegan and gluten-free. Serve with rice and garnish with green onion.
- 14 oz. package extra firm tofu
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
- Olive oil based cooking spray OR 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Optional: green onion, sesame seeds, cilantro, rice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tofu into 1″ pieces and spread evenly on pan.
- Add veggies and shake pan to spread them in a single layer on the pan. Spray/drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion, sesame seeds, and cilantro to serve.
Nutrition info does not include any additional ingredients for serving like rice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 410 kcal
- Sodium: 948 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 9.2 g
- Protein: 38 g