This easy vegan broccoli cheddar quiche has all the flavor of a traditional quiche without the eggs or dairy. Use a store-bought pie crust to make prep a breeze.
- 1 (9 inch) vegan pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli (~2 small heads of broccoli)
- 1 (16 oz) package firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli to food processor and pulse to chop well. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tofu, soy milk, garlic, onion, sea salt, turmeric, and nutritional yeast to the food processor and puree well.
- Add pureed tofu to the mixing bowl with the broccoli and add cheese. Stir well and transfer to the pie crust.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Calories: 265 kcal
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 405 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg