Fresh heirloom tomatoes paired with vegan pesto and plant-based cheese on naan bread for these delightfully easy vegan caprese naan pizzas.
- 4 naan breads
- 1 cup shredded vegan parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4–5 tablespoons vegan pesto
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 wedge vegan smoked mozarella, sliced
- Black pepper and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange naan breads on large baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Toss to mix and then evenly divide between the 4 naan breads.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon pesto and even divide the heirloom tomato slices between each pizza. Top with the mozzarella slices and a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and naan is golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1 naan pizza
- Calories: 515 kcals
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 550 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg