These simple vegan peanut butter cookies are sure to become a favorite Christmas cookie! Drizzle the cookies with dark and white chocolate for a pretty presentation.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup creamy, no-stir peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- For the drizzle: 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips, 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the sugars, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl Mix with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls. Press with a fork to flatten. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges of the cookies start to lightly brown.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 7-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. (If you try to remove them right away, they will crumble.)
- Once the cookies are cool, melt the chocolates in the microwave in 2 separate bowls. Use a fork to drizzle over the top of the cookies. Transfer to the refrigerator to allow chocolate to set, about 10 minutes. Serve!