This vegan taco pasta requires only 6 ingredients and is super simple to make! Perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
For the Pasta:
- 1 (8 oz.) package Banza pasta wheels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package ground seitan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 7 oz. package vegan shredded cheddar cheese
To Serve: cilantro, sliced jalapeno, salsa
- Add water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add oil and ground seitan. Saute for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown. Stir in taco seasoning and cook another minute.
- Stir in salsa and cook 1 minute. Add in cooked pasta and stir well.
- Add cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes until shredded cheese is melted.
- To serve, drizzle with additional salsa and sprinkle with cilantro and jalapeño slices.