Spiced Pear Baked Oatmeal
This vegan spiced pear baked oatmeal is the perfect dish for weekend brunch!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1 13.5 oz can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 pears thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Dash of sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grease cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients except pears in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
Pour oat mixture into skillet and spread evenly in the pan.
Arrange sliced pears over the top of the oats.
Cook at 350 degrees for ~40 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dash of cream or your favorite plant-based milk and a side of hot coffee or tea.
Serving: 1/6 Recipe | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13.5g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.5g | Sodium: 35mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 9g