Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles
Cool off this summer with a batch of these easy peanut butter banana popsicles. Make them extra special by dipping them in chocolate and adding some chopped peanuts.
Servings: 10 popsicles
- 2 cups plain, unsweetened soy milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted unsalted peanuts
Add the almond milk, bananas, and peanut butter to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze.
Once popsicles are frozen solid, melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
Working quickly, remove one popsicle and spoon or drizzle with melted chocolate over the top 2 inches of the popsicle. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Use the same technique on all of the popsicles and then place back in the freezer until the chocolate hardens. Serve!
- Storage: After topping in chocolate, arrange on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and transfer to the freezer to allow the chocolate to harden. Once chocolate is hardened, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3-4 weeks. (If they last that long!)
Serving: 1Popsicle | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2mg