Mango Turmeric Smoothie
Mango, tumeric, and ginger get whipped together in this bright and sunny mango turmeric smoothie that is just packed with flavor and antioxidants! You'll want to make this pretty vegan smoothie on repeat all winter long.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, cubed mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 orange, peeled and supremed
- 1/2 inch peeled, fresh ginger (1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1/2 inch peeled turmeric root (1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric)
- Adjust sweetness to taste: The combination of banana, mango, and orange add lots of natural sweetness to this smoothie. If you feel like you need more sweetness, add up to 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave.
- Adjust thickness: I like a really thick and frosty smoothie so I use both frozen mango and bananas. Use fresh fruit if you want a thinner smoothie. Smoothie too thick? Add more milk to thin it out as you puree it.
- Fresh Ginger & Turmeric Root Storage: to prolong the shelf life of our fresh ginger root and turmeric, we like to store ours in the freezer in a Stasher bag. Just peel and chop into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
Serving: 1Smoothie | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 1576IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 1mg