Vegan Cobb Salad
Serve up this adaptable vegan cobb salad with cashew dill dressing all summer long for a light, yet filling meal.
For the Dressing:
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons cold water Adjust to dressing consistency you prefer
- 3-4 two inch sprigs fresh dill weed 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Ground Pepper and Sea Salt to taste
For the Salad:
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 5 cups salad leaves
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 3-4 carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup coconut bacon
- Kernels from 2 ears of steamed corn
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Adjust water as needed to obtain desired dressing consistency.
To make the salads, divide lettuce and toppings evenly among the 4 bowls. To with coconut bacon and dressing and serve.
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17.5g | Sodium: 500mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 14g